DataMax Category 6E Patch Cords
100% Tested Cat6E Patch Cables, Interoperable, Backward Compatible
Ekris Cable provides DataMax 6E patch cords. They assure Category 6 performance with the following features and benefits:
- Every cord is tested and complies with all Category 6
cord requirements as defined by the TIA; including length, wire map, NEXT, and return loss.
- Cords are tested using Fluke Networks' new Patch Cord Test Adapter and the DSP-4000 series Cable Analyzer.
- Actual cord test data is available if requested at time of order.
- All cords utilize Quabbin Wire & Cable's DataMax 6E stranded Category 6 bulk cable and true Cat 6 modular plugs.
- These quality components are combined using controlled handling and assembly techniques, plus proper packaging to assure each cord exceeds Cat 6 requirements.
- The cords have optimized attenuation and impedance
, closely matching the characteristics of today's best horizontal cable.
- The cords are interoperable with most OEM Category 6 permanent links, resulting in a compliant Cat 6 channel.
- The cords are also backward compatible with legacy Cat 3, 4, 5, and 5e networks.
If you would like more information, a quotation, or a sample cord,
please call us Toll Free at 1-800-243-0054 or E-Mail us